HOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO A COURSE
1–SUBSCRIPTION, PAYMENT AND INVOICING
In order to participate to a Hangar78 class you have to subscribe yourself or the person that will participate and pay the sum total.
How to make a subscription:
- from www.hangar78.com
- at Hagar78 offices. Opening times: from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- phone us at +39 041/5190550
- send us an e-mail at email@example.com
The subscription is completed only when we receive the final payment. If we do not receive it, the subscription will be cancelled.
We accept these payment methods:
– by cash or credit card at our office at least 10 days before the date of the class.
– by credit card/PayPal during the online subscription
If you wish the invoice, you should request it during the subscription and it will be send to you by e-mail.
3 – CANCELLATION AND/OR VARIATIONS OF COURSES
Each course will be activated only if the minimum number of participants is reached.
In case of cancellation of a course by the hangar78 team the subscriber can:
– Use the inscription cost to book another course (if there are still places)
– Receive the refund
4 – HOW TO CANCEL AND MAKE UP A SINGOL LESSON COURSE
The annulment has to be communicate by e-mail or phone call at +39 041/5190369.
Each attendee has a right of withdrawal in accordance with the law art. 1373 civil code paragraph 1.
The ways to exercise the right of withdrawal are:
– within 15 days before the date of the class, the person can have the entire sum back.
– within 10 days hangar78 gives you the possibility of:
choosing another cooking class
letting another person to take your place after an email communication.
– beyond the 10-day-term, the sum cannot be refunded.
If the person does not show up for the course and he or she did not inform hangar78 as explained before, the paid sum could not be refunded for any reasons.